What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that the website or application that you use install on your browser or device (Smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during your journey through the website or the application, and are used to store information about your visit to:
– Ensure that web pages run correctly
– Store your preferences.
– Know your browsing experience.
– Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or for how long you’ve been in our site.
Why are they important?
1. From a technical point of view, allow websites to work more agile and tailored to the preferences of users, like for example store the language, currency or detect access device.
2. They help to establish levels of protection and security that preclude or impede cyber attacks against the website or its users.
3. They allow to media managers to know statical information stored in the cookie to improve the quality and experience on their services.
4. Serve to optimize the advertising we display to our users, offering the most suited to their preferences.
How can I configure the cookies?
If you want additional information about how to configure detailed Cookies by supplier or manage your preferences, visit the website Your Online Choices.